How to get streaks out of windows.
A window cleaning project conjures images of a long afternoon spent wrestling with your ladder and scrubbing streaks that just won’t go away.
But what if there was another option? Consider your property’s window cleaning experience – delivered two ways.
As you gear up for your window cleaning service, the s entail. An take two very different approaches.
- DIY: You clear out the calendar for your next day off. If experience tells you anything, it’s that this project is going to take a while.
- Sunco: You call Sunco or get a free online estimate. Within a minute, you have your appointment scheduled and ready to go.
The day of your window cleaning project has arrived. Will it consume your day – or take up none of it?
- DIY: You pull the ladder out of the garage, load up on paper towels, and put your elbow grease to use. The process is ungainly and time-consuming.
- Sunco: You let our service professionals take care of every detail. Our process includes:
– Pure Water Technology that uses purified water to clean your windows – and leave zero mineral buildup.
– A truck-mounted system that safety treats and captures all water used in the cleaning process.
– A water-fed pole that lets us clean windows up to five stories tall – all while our technicians remains safely on the ground. No ladders needed.
Your windows have been cleaned. But are they actually “clean?”
- DIY: It doesn’t take you long to notice the streaks, or the areas that didn’t make it to 100% clean territory.
- Sunco: The result is simple: your windows are streak-free and spotless.
A professional window cleaning service locks in quality. It guarantees great results. And it makes your life easier.