Before you read any further, we want to hit you with an important spoiler alert: Don’t get overwhelmed!
If you live in a community like Sun City, the exterior cleaning needs are plentiful. But staying on top of this maintenance isn’t just important for your property’s curb appeal; it also creates a safe place that will make you feel right at home. And that’s where the checklist comes in.
Create Your Exterior Cleaning Checklist
Exterior cleaning should always start from the bottom up. Sun City and other residential communities have a lot of surfaces that come into play, and it’s important to include all of them into a maintenance plan. Our team recommends:
- Concrete cleaning and surface cleaning – This term covers a lot of your property’s exterior cleaning needs. We use hot pressure washing to remove stains, slick buildup, and even chewing gum from: sidewalks, driveways, patios, entryways, parking lots, decorative concrete, stairways, and more
- Building washing – Over time, your exterior will bear stains from algae, mold, mildew, and dirt. A soft washing or pressure washing service will erase these eyesores. Soft washing is the most effective way to clean siding… without causing damage to the surface in the process.
- Roof cleaning – Black stripes on your roof aren’t pretty to look at, but they also destroy the quality of your shingles. We restore longevity and curb appeal to your roof.
…And Let The Professionals Take Care Of The Rest
Remember when we told you not to get overwhelmed? That’s because Sunco is well-positioned to handle all of the exterior cleaning needs outlined above. Your only job is to book an appointment. We will take care of the rest. Expect:
- Highly qualified pressure washing technicians
- Innovative power washing technology
- Efficient and prompt service
- Long-lasting results
Exterior cleaning is important. But it doesn’t have to be stressful. Our team is proud to serve communities like Sun City and beyond in the Hilton Head area.