5 Tips to Home Pressure Washing
Regular maintenance can go a long way in keeping your home looking its best. Here are 5 tips for home pressure washing!
- Choose the right pressure washer. You’ll want to make sure you choose one that’s powerful enough to get the job done, but not so powerful that it will damage your home’s exterior.
- Set up your pressure washer properly. This includes attaching all the hoses and nozzles, and making sure the power cord is plugged in securely.
- Start with the right detergent. Not all detergents are created equal either. You’ll want to make sure you choose one that’s specifically designed for pressure washers.
- Work in sections. Don’t try to pressure wash your entire home all at once. Instead, work in sections and take your time. This will help ensure you don’t miss any spots and that you don’t damage any surfaces.
- Rinse thoroughly. Once you’ve finished pressure washing, be sure to rinse the area thoroughly with clean water. This will help remove any leftover detergent or debris.
Sunco Exterior Solutions
68 W Morningside Dr, Bluffton, SC 29910